These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our SaHost.co.za Website. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use SaHost’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same..
Unless otherwise stated, SaHost and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on SaHost. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://SaHost.co.za for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from http://SaHost.co.za
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://SaHost.co.za
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://SaHost.co.za
Redistribute content from SaHost (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. SaHost does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofSaHost, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws SaHostshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- SaHostreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to SaHost a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of SaHost; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to info@SaHost.co.za. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 1-2 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of SaHost’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
- We do not allow Adult, Warez, illegal MP3 Sites or IRC Bots.
- You may not store more data in your account than your allotted virtual server space.
- Your virtual server (inc FTP and Telnet access) is for your personal use only. You must not divulge the password to any other person, and you should take reasonable precautions to ensure that it is not discovered by other people.
- Data stored on our servers is not guaranteed to be backed up. It is recommended that you keep an independent backup of all data stored on your virtual server.
- You may not run server processes (eg. talkers/IRC Bots) from your virtual server.
- We shall not be held liable for any loss or damages caused by the use or misuse, unavailability or removal of services.
- When your account is closed, all files (including web pages, etc.) will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to cancel your account at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to amend and update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- To protect your privacy we never distribute your name or e-mail address to any third parties.
- Users must not participate in any form of un-solicited bulk e-mailing or spam.
- By logging into your account, or uploading files to it, you are indicating your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- There is no limit to the email accounts that you may create for company use and employees. You may not resell email accounts, aliases or autoresponders or bundle them with a service that is sold or offered to your customers or clients, without the express written permission of SaHost.co.za.
Our 30-day money-back guarantee (applicable to fully paid accounts only) excludes the refund of domain name registration fees.
If your bandwidth reaches the points where it has an adverse effect on other clients we reserve the right to disable your site until you can reduce your bandwidth usage in accordance with the package that you are on, alternatively may upgrade your hosting package.
- Commercial use of web and FTP space is permitted.
- You will be responsible for the content of your pages, including obtaining legal permission for any works they include and ensuring that the contents of these pages do not violate RSA law
- You will be held responsible for and accept responsibility for any defamatory, confidential, secret or other proprietary material available via your page(s).
- We reserve the right to remove material deemed inappropriate from your web pages, without prior notice. SaHost do not allow adult, warez, illegal MP3 or ‘File Download’ web sites on their servers.
- Credit accounts are available for government, health, education and councils only
- If your account/service is activated before payment is made then payment must be sent in full by return.
- If payment is not made in full within 14 days your account may be deactivated.
LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SaHost strives to offer all its clients a reliable and excellent level of service. If you have any queries we would like to hear these. Please e-mail us at support@SaHost.co.za or see the “Contact Us” section at the Site for other contact details.
In these conditions, unless the context requires otherwise, the following words shall have the following meanings:
- “CIS” means the customer information sheet issued to you by SaHost from time to time and which includes information on the Services including without limit Keywords, bandwidth and scope of services
- “Client” or “you” means the person, firm or company that has requested any Services;
- “Conditions” means the standard terms and conditions of sale set out herein;
- “Contract” means any contract for the provision of the Services;
- “IPRs” means any and all intellectual property rights including without limit any and all patents, design rights, database rights, copyright, know-how, moral rights, trade secrets, confidential information, trademarks, service marks, trade names and goodwill;
- “Keywords” means those words notified to you by SaHost which control your access to some of the Services including without limit your password and username;
- “SaHost” or “we” means Cozahosting trading as SaHost;
- “Netiquette” means generally accepted standards for use of the Internet such as but not limited to sending bulk unsolicited e-mail, mail bombing, misrepresenting that you have third party authorisation and impersonating another person;
- “Server” means the computer servers used to provide the Service;
- “Services” means any services supplied or to be supplied by SaHost (which may include without limit E-mail Forwarding, E-mail, POP accounts, e-commerce, Web Site Hosting, FTP access, Domain Name Registration) as described in the quote or acknowledgement of order issued by SaHost or as may be agreed from time to time; and
- “Site” means the Internet web site at www.SaHost.co.za.
Acceptance of Terms
The Conditions set out the only terms on which SaHost is prepared to provide you with the Services. The Conditions shall apply to all Contracts and by clicking on accept below (where you request the Services at the Site) and/or by using the Services you accept this. All other terms and conditions (other than those which are agreed in writing between us) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. SaHost reserves the right to review and revise the Conditions from time to time without prior notice and, by using the Services subsequent to any revision of these Conditions, you agree to be bound by such changes. Please review the following link on a regular basis for changes at http://www.sahost.co.za/07%20-%20terms.htm
Where appropriate, you agree to provide such information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form and ensure that it is at all times true, current, accurate and complete. If it is not or we reasonably suspect it is not true, current, accurate and complete then we shall be entitled to terminate the Contract or suspend the Services until such time as we determine.
You must inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that any Keyword has become known to someone not authorised to use it or if any Keyword is being or is likely to be used in an unauthorised way or of any other breach of security.
We are not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with these terms. You will be entirely liable for all activities conducted and charges incurred under your Keywords whether authorised by you or not.
If you forget any Keyword you should contact us and subject to you satisfying certain security checks you will be given a new Keyword to enable you to use the Services. You may change your password and registration details on-line at any time at the Control Panel.
The Services shall be as described in the Site and such other material as SaHost provides to you from time to time such as without limit the CIS. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to amend, improve, correct, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice and you agree that SaHost shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance. We will restore the Service as soon as reasonably practicable after temporary suspension.
SaHost shall be entitled to restrict bandwidth made available to the Client at any time in order to protect all and any Internet solutions provided by SaHost from time to time when necessary.
SaHost shall use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Servers and the data contained therein are safeguarded from damage, accident, fire, theft and unauthorised use.
Registration of Domain Names
The following shall apply where the Services include or consist of domain name registration services:
i)The Client acknowledges that whilst SaHost shall use its reasonable endeavours to successfully register the requested domain name, SaHost shall not be obliged to accept any request to register or continue to process any registration of a domain name.
ii) The obligations of SaHost in relation to domain name registration shall be limited to forwarding the application to the relevant naming authority, providing reasonable administration services in relation to the application and notifying the result of the application within a reasonable period after communication from the authority. SaHost will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of any renewal dates however SaHost accepts no liability for any use or retention of any domain name which is registered.
iii) SaHost makes no representations or warranties (expressed or implied) of any kind (and they are expressly disclaimed) with respect to availability or likelihood of successful registration of any domain name.
iv) The Client shall check the domain name as reported on any of the Company’s documents sent to the Client, such as the invoice, customer information sheet or otherwise, is spelt correctly. In the event of any error, the Client should notify the Company promptly and in any event within 24 hours of receiving such document.
v) The Client shall at all times comply with the terms and conditions (from time to time subsisting) for the registration of domain names published by the relevant naming authority and generally to the terms and conditions of any such authority having similar force and to which the client may become subject as a result of services provided by SaHost.
vi) SaHost may from time to time change the registrar that a domain is held with. The Client agrees to allow SaHost to do so as it sees fit and without notice.
Obligations of the Client
The Client agrees that it shall:
i) immediately notify SaHost if it becomes aware of any unauthorised use of all or any of the Services and/or Servers;
ii) not use the Services and/or Servers for any unlawful purpose or for the publication, linking to, issue or display of any unlawful material (which shall include without limit any pirated software or any material which is obscene, pornographic, threatening, malicious, harmful, abusive, harmful, defamatory or which breaches the rights (including without limit IPRs) of any third party or which is or encourages criminal acts or contains any virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful code) whether under English law or regulation, the laws or regulations of the Clients country or any other place where the results of such purpose or such material can be accessed;
iii) not use the Services and/or Servers for the publication, linking to, issue or display of any material which in the absolute discretion of SaHost may harm SaHost or any of its clients or bring SaHost into disrepute or may call into question any action taken by SaHost on the Client’s behalf;
iv) not use the Services and/or Servers in breach of good Netiquette practices;
v) ensure that it has all necessary consents, permissions and licences to make use of the Services including without limit registration under the Data Protection Act.
vi) not provide any technical or other information obtained from SaHost and/or relating to the Services or the Contract to any person, company, firm or government which the Client knows or ought reasonably be aware may directly or indirectly lead to a breach of any English law or regulation;
vii) not, in breach of good Netiquette practices, use any service provided by any third party (including without limit an Internet web site and/or e-mail) for the publication, linking to, issue or display of any material which refers to an Internet web site hosted by SaHost or any other services offered by SaHost from time to time;
viii) ensure that all material or data hosted by SaHost on any web site operated by the Client from time to time or communicated through such site or using the Servers is checked for viruses and other harmful code;
ix) keep back ups of all data hosted by SaHost on any web site operated by the Client from time to time; and
x) promptly notify SaHost of any change to its communication address and the Client acknowledges that SaHost shall not be liable for any costs, damages or loss which the Client may suffer or incur as a result of failure to notify such changes to SaHost.
The Client acknowledges that in order to make proper use of the Services it should have a basic knowledge of how the Internet functions and what types of use are and are not acceptable. The Client acknowledges that SaHost shall have no obligation to:
a) manipulate any material which the Client wishes and/or does post on any web site it operates or any communication which it issues or sends in connection with any of the Services; or
b) validate or vet such material for usability, legality, content or correctness.
The current price payable for the Services shall be published on the Site from time to time and confirmed at the time you request us to provide any of the Services. The price is non-refundable. SaHost shall be entitled to vary its prices from time to time however we shall give you at least one month’s notice of such increase and if you are not satisfied with such increase then you will be entitled to terminate the Contract by giving us written notice within one month of the date of the variation notice failing which you shall be deemed to have agreed to the variation.
The price covers permitted bandwidth (monthly transfer limit) as stated on your CIS. If you exceed this limit then SaHost reserves the right to make additional charges for usage above the limit at the prevailing charge rate as stated on the Site. We will endeavour to let you know if your bandwidth use exceeds the agreed level however it is your responsibility to monitor the bandwidth being used by you from time to time at the Control Panel.
All prices quoted to the Client for the provision of services by SaHost are exclusive of any value-added tax for which the Client may be additionally liable at the applicable rate.
The price and all other amounts due under the Contract shall be paid by the Client by the due date and in the currency as specified in SaHost’ invoice. Payment shall only be deemed received by SaHost upon receipt of cleared funds. Payment shall be made in full without any abatement, set-off or deduction on any goods. Where you authorise payment to be made by credit or debit card then such authority shall be deemed as authority to SaHost to take all that the Client owes under or in connection with the Contract.
Where the Services include or consist of registration of domain name services, SaHost shall be entitled to raise an invoice for payment to the appropriate naming authority and for the hosting that name specifying the date by which payment by the Client must be made. Failure for any reason by the Client to make payment before the specified date will entitle SaHost to release the Client’s domain name without any liability for loss suffered by the Client howsoever arising.
It is of the essence of the Contract that the Contract price and all other amounts due from the Client under the Contract are paid on time. You shall be responsible for any and all expenses incurred by SaHost in recovering overdue amounts and shall pay interest on them (before and after judgment) at an annual rate of 5% above the base lending rate of FNB, South Africa calculated daily until payment is made in full.
Failure to settle all amounts within 14 days of the due date may result in withholding of further Services and/or suspension of existing Services.
All IPRs relating to the Services provided by SaHost are and shall remain the property of SaHost. All rights in the design and arrangement of the Site, text and graphics and all software compilations, underlying source code, and all other material on the Site are reserved to of SaHost or its licensors. Except as expressly provided below, nothing contained in these term of use or on the Site shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, under the copyright or other IPRs.
SaHost, COZADomains.com and all other names, images, pictures, logos and icons identifying SaHost or its services are trademarks of SaHost in South Africa and other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The Client agrees to fully indemnify and keep SaHost, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, partners, employees and agents fully indemnified from and against all actions, demands, costs (on a full indemnity basis), losses, penalties, damages, liability, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) whatsoever arising from your breach of the Contract, your use or misuse of the Services, any claims by third parties as to ownership or other rights to use a Domain Name where one has been registered by or transferred to SaHost at your request or arising in any way by the Client infringing (whether innocently or knowingly) third party rights (including without limitation intellectual property rights).
Nothing in the Contract or these Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of SaHost for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation nor affect the statutory rights of consumers.
To the fullest extent permitted by law the Site and its contents is provided by SaHost on an “as is” and “as available” basis and no representations or warranties (expressed or implied) of any kind are made (and they are expressly disclaimed) with respect to the Services, the Site or its contents including, without limit, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Further, SaHost does not represent or warrant that: (i) the Services will meet your requirements; (ii) the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) any results obtained from using the Services will be accurate, complete or current.
You acknowledge that the allocation of risk in this contract reflects the price paid for the Services and that it is not within the control of SaHost how or for what purposes the Services are used. If any exclusion in this license is held to be invalid and SaHost becomes liable for loss or damage that may lawfully be limited then such liability shall be limited to the amount paid by you for the Services.
SaHost shall have no liability to the Client for any loss arising from any material, data or instructions supplied whether digitally or otherwise by the Client or on its behalf which is incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, out of sequence or in the wrong form or arising from late arrival or non-arrival or any other fault by the Client or on its behalf.
SaHost is not responsible for any delay, malfunction, non-performance and/or other degradation of performance of any of the Services caused by or resulting from any alteration, modification and/or amendments due to changes and specifications requested or implemented by the Client whether or not beyond the Services already supplied. SaHost reserves the right to raise additional charges for any work so arising.
If any Services are or become unavailable then SaHost will use reasonable endeavours to repair and reinstate the service within 24 hours of detection depending on the severity of the failure. If failure is caused by the Client or any agent of the Client to whom access to Servers was given then the Client shall pay all costs to reinstate and/or repair the Server. Where such unavailability is due to the negligent failure of SaHost to deal with circumstances within its control and is for more than a total of 24 hours in any 30 day period or for any 6 consecutive hour period then SaHost will at its discretion either pay to you compensation limited to a refund of the fee paid by you for the unavailable Services or provide you with a credit up to the same amount.
Neither SaHost nor anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production or supply of the Services shall be liable to the Client or any other person for any loss in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise howsoever and whatever the cause thereof by reason of or in connection with the Contract or the Services for any:
(i) the economic loss of any kind whatsoever, or
(ii) loss of profit, business contracts, revenues or anticipated savings, or
(iii) damage to the Client’s reputation or goodwill, or
(iv) loss resulting from any claim made by any third party, or
(v) special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, and the Client shall indemnify SaHost from and against any claim which may be made against SaHost in respect thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of liability for consequential or incidental damages and therefore the above may not apply to you.
If SaHost is prevented or delayed in or from performing any of its obligations under the Conditions or the Contract due to circumstances beyond its control such as but not limited to governmental acts, war, riots, strikes or trade disputes (including by and with our own employees), technical failure, general availability of the Internet, power failure, communications failure, weather, flood, fire or explosion, natural or local emergency SaHost shall not be liable for this.
All confidential information of either party or of any of its customers disclosed to or discovered by the other as a result of the provision of the Services shall be regarded as disclosed in confidence and shall only be used in connection with the performance of its obligations under the Contract and not be passed on to third party and/or in any way be made use of at any time either during or after the termination of the Contract save with consent of the other or which comes into the public domain (otherwise than through the unauthorised disclosure by the other).
The Client shall promptly notify SaHost if it becomes aware of a breach of confidence in relation to the Services and/or the Contract and shall give SaHost all reasonable assistance in connection with any proceedings SaHost may institute against a third party at SaHost’ expense.
For quality control purposes your telephone conversations with SaHost staff may be recorded from time to time.
The information you provide to us will be stored on a computer. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We and any of our associated companies may use the information you provide us to provide more personalised service and to tell you about changes in our and their service or any new services which we think you will find valuable. If you object to any of these uses at any time, then please inform us by writing to SaHost at the address set out in the “Contact us” section at the Site. We may also use such information where and to the extent of any requirement to comply with any applicable law, legal process or to enforce any of these Conditions.
We will not monitor, edit or disclose the contents of any private communications transmitted via the Servers unless required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform or comply with applicable law, to protect and defend the rights and/or property of SaHost or to protect the personal safety of any of our clients or the public.
The Contract may be terminated:
i) immediately by SaHost if the Client fails to pay any sums due hereunder within 14 days of their due date;
ii) immediately by either party to the other if the other commits any material breach of any of these conditions and which (in the case of a breach capable of being remedied) has not been remedied within a reasonable time period as may be specified in a formal request in writing or by electronic e-mail to remedy the same;
iii) immediately by written notice from SaHost if the Client commits any material breach of any of these conditions which may impact the Services or Servers of SaHost or the ability of SaHost to provide the services;
iv) immediately by either party if the other shall convene a meeting with its creditors or if a proposal shall be made for a voluntary arrangement within part 1 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or a proposal for any other composition scheme of arrangement with (or the assignment for the benefit of) its creditors or if the other shall be unable to pay its debts within the meaning of Section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or if a trustee receiver or administrative receiver or similar officer is appointed in respect of all or any of the business or assets of the other party or if a petition is presented or a meeting is convened for the purpose of considering a resolution or any other steps are taken for the winding up or the making of an administrative order (otherwise than for the purposes of a solvent amalgamation or reconstruction).
In the event that SaHost is entitled to terminate the Contract for any reason then it shall in the alternative at its sole discretion be entitled to suspend the Services for such period as SaHost shall determine.
Upon termination or expiry of the Contract, all amounts payable by the Client to SaHost shall become immediately due and SaHost shall be entitled to immediately cease the provision of the Services.
The customer may terminate this contract at any time by giving SAHost no less than 30 days written notification. Such written notification must be sent by either FAX or registered mail. E-mail notification will only be accepted when SAHost replies to it. .
Termination of services will be with the understanding that there is a 30 days notice period starting on the 1st of any month.
At the time of cancellation notification, the customer shall be responsible for the entire amount of any outstanding fees due.
The Site may contain references or cross-references to services that are not available in every country. We do not represent that all Services and content, materials and services on the Site are appropriate or available for use in all geographic locations, and accessing such from certain locations may be illegal and prohibited. Your access to the content, materials and services on the Site from such locations is your own initiative and we are not responsible for your compliance with local laws or other applicable laws. You will not access the foregoing if prohibited by law.
Any translation of these Conditions into a language other than English is for the convenience of the Client only and it is agreed that the English language version of these Conditions at http://www.SaHost.co.za/terms.asp shall be relied on by the parties and shall prevail in the event of any differences.
Any failure or delay by either party in exercising any rights or remedy will not constitute a waiver.
Any notice or other communication to be given by a party under this Agreement must be in writing and must be given by delivery at or sending by first class post or by e-mail or facsimile transmission to the last known postal, E-mail address or relevant telecommunications number of the other party. Notices shall be deemed to have been received when in the ordinary course of the means of transmission it would be received by the addressee. To prove the giving of a notice it shall be sufficient to show it was despatched. A notice shall have been effect from the sooner of its actual or deemed receipt by the addressee.
Any termination of this Agreement shall be without prejudice to any other rights or remedies which a party may be entitled to hereunder or at law and shall not affect any previous rights or liabilities of either party or the coming into or continuance in force of any provision hereof which is expressly or by implication intended to come into continuing in force upon or after such termination.
If any provision of these Conditions is held by any competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part then the provision shall be deemed to be severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity or enforceability.
Your use of this Site and the Contract will be governed by South African Law and will be deemed to have occurred and been made in South Africa. If you have any disputes with us or any other aspect of the Site then these will be exclusively resolved in the South African Courts.
The Client shall not share, resell or attempt to share or resell the Services, transfer or attempt to transfer this Contract or permit any third party to use and/or access any of them for any purpose without the prior consent of SaHost